Thursday, January 31, 2008

Tamales

My voice is slowing coming back after Monday night’s Eagle adventure. Still a ways to go, but it’s getting better. Did I mention I lost it trying to talk over the loud Arab music?

To top it off, I ate a tamale yesterday that I had brought to work on Monday with a few other Tamales, thinking that it was fresh as of Monday, but really I had bought them late last week so it was almost a week old. Please don’t eat week-old tamales. It’s not a good idea. I buy my Tamale’s from a woman who sells them out of a cooler she has in a shopping cart outside a subway stop a few stops from my apartment. Great tamales, but not good enough to last a week! I’m going to be eating Tamales at a party Saturday night. This one incident has definitely not deterred me from one of my favorite foods out there: The Tamale!

No comments: